Hartville Is A Popular Destination for Ohio Bus Tours
"It's all about the convenience, comfort, and conversation."Christine Diedrick, frequent JKL Tours passenger and Hartville Kitchen guest
Jim and Christina Diedrick love to visit Hartville every year, sometimes as often as six times. Even though it's just an hour south of their home in the Cleveland area, Hartville—a quintessential Midwestern small town that offers unique shops, good homestyle cooking, concerts, and more—is the perfect escape from city. Their favorite, no-hassle way to take in this idyllic Ohio day trip? Bus tour.
"It's all about the convenience, comfort, and conversation," says Christine. "When we take a bus tour to Hartville, often with my brother Dennis, we just sit back, relax, and let JKL Tours do the driving. We never have to worry about finding parking, and we love visiting with fellow travelers. We've made a lot of friends going on bus trips."
The Diedricks discovered Hartville years ago, thanks to a family member's recommendation. In the past, they used to drive themselves to the flea market, but now Hartville Kitchen concerts and food keep them coming back.
"The food is fantastic, and I especially love Hartville Kitchen pies," says Christina, "and I'm looking forward to seeing several shows in Hartville this year. We also plan to make other trips with JKL Tours."
Bus tours that include a stop in Hartville, like this one from TLC Tours, are available virtually any time of the year and depart from many locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and beyond.
What to Expect When Visiting Hartville By Tour Bus
When you visit Hartville as part of a bus tour, get ready for a fun-filled day at your own pace! Depending on the weather, our bus tour guests typically start exploring our 200-acre campus at the celebrated Hartville MarketPlace, home to the largest indoor/outdoor flea market in the U.S. When you register at least a week in advance, we'll have a welcome gift and coupons waiting for you as an extra-special thank you for visiting. From there, you're free to:
- Shop to your heart's content at the Hartville MarketPlace, as well as at the Shops at Hartville Kitchen.
- Nosh on ice cream or grab a cup of coffee and a donut at the Coffee Mill.
- Sample and buy chocolates, bulk candy, and nostalgic treats to take home.
- Search for just the right gift for special kids in your life at our Children's Shop.
- Enjoy a freshly made, locally sourced homestyle lunch at the Hartville Kitchen Restaurant and take the leftovers home in an insulated bag.
- Take a piece of Hartville home with you from our full-service bakery, such as some our famous pies and salad dressings, featured local products, and quality oil and vinegar.
- Wander through Hartville Hardware, America's largest hardware store with an award-winning design center that includes an inspiring Idea House.
- Choose a Yeti tumbler and have it engraved at the Hartville Hardware.
Depending on the bus tour you select, you may even get to make a pie, customize your very own candy bar, take a behind-the-scenes tour, or finish your day with dinner and show! We can even accommodate overnight stays at the Comfort Suites Hartville-North Canton, which is within walking distance.
2022 Day-trip Bus Tours to Hartville
In 2022, we're looking forward to welcoming the following tour bus groups:
- Great Day! Tours, Cleveland, Ohio
- Country Coach Adventures, Beach City, Ohio
- JKL Tours, Willoughby, Ohio
- Lenzner Tour and Travel, Sewickley, Penn.
- TLC Tours, Columbiana, Ohio
- McCarter Coach & Tour, Beaver Falls, Penn.
- Anderson Coach & Travel, Greenville, Penn.
- Breakaway Tours, New Castle, Penn.
- Classic Heritage Tours, Lowellville, Ohio